Patni Prapti Mantra

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:
Meaning: Give me a wife in harmony with my mind; that makes the life journey easier for me.
Significance: This Mantra is chanted to get a suitable wife of choice.
Method of Chanting: Chant this mantra daily on a rosary of red sandal wood. Tuesday, Durgashtami, Navami, Chaturdashi and Navratri are the best Muhurats for starting the chanting of this Mantra. Keep Durgasaptashati Mahayantra or Durgabeesa Yantra at place of worship along with idol of Lord Ganapati and Ashtabhuja Durga at place of worship while chanting Mantra and offer Lal pushp , Lal asan , Lal vastra. This Mantra can also be cahnted as a Samput Mantra in Saptashati Paath.

vitalmind

Last edited:
पत्नी मनोरमां देहि मनोवृत्तानुसारिणीम्।
तारिणीं दुर्गसंसारसागरस्य कुलोद्भवाम्।।'

Patnī manoramā̇ dehi manovṛttānusāriṇīm.
tāriṇī̇ durgasȧsārasāgarasya kulodbhavām ..

Meaning: Give me a wife in harmony with my mind; that makes the life journey easier for me.
Minɪŋ: Gɪv mi ə waɪf ɪn ˈhɑrmani wɪð /wɪθ maɪ maɪnd; ðæt meɪks ðə laɪf ʤɜrni iziər fɔr mi. (IPA-American English)
Mining: Giv mi a wāif in hārmani wɪdh/with māi māind; dhăt meiks dha lāif jarni iziar fŏr mi. (IPA? -Indian English)

India has more English speakers than Great Britain and yet Indian English doesn't have itś own Indian English dictionary with pronunciation key to challenge IPA with highly phonetic Indic alphabets.

One may read this Shloka via Indic script converter and translate via browser-attached Google Translate in regional languages.