RAMA SETU

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
1607175659117.png
RAMA SETU in Valmiki Ramayana Nala constructed a magnificent bridge of 100 Yojanas over the Ocean 1.अयं सौम्य नलो नाम तनयो विश्वकर्मण: पीत्रा दत्तवर: श्रीमान प्रितिमान विश्वकर्मण: एवं सेतुं महोत्साह: करोतु मयि वानरः

SanskAI

Administrator
Staff member
1607175809978.png
1607175839971.png
Vishwakarma Nala by named has been granted by his father a boon of proficiency in all craft & is full of love for you.Let Nala who is full of zeal build a bridge over me 2.अहं सेतुं करिष्यामि विस्तीर्णें मकरालये: पितु: सामर्थ्यमासाध्य तत्वमाह महोदधि Nala said Acquiring the skill of my father,I shall build a bridge over the extensive deep sea.I m Vishwakarma's Son sprung from his own lions & am like him in workmanship. Let the bulls among Vanaras collect the material for the bridge this very day.I m undoubtedly capable of constructing a bridge over sea 3.Directed by Shri Rama the leaders of Vanaras with full joy sprang into the extensive forest on every side.They filled the sea with Sal, Aswakarna, Dhava, BambooKutaja Arjuna, Bilva Palmyra, Tinisa Saptaparna, Mango & Ashoka tree. 4.They bring different shrubs & rock as big as elephant hurled them into sea.Some Vanaras drew up strings in order to keep the rock in a straight line. 5.Nala constructed the extensive bridge, a Hundred Yohanas long in the heart of the sea. The aforesaid bridge was being built at that time in co-operation of Vanaras 6. Some seized hold of staff for measuring the length & breadth of the bridge. 7. The very first day 14 Yojanas were set up second day--20 Yojanas The 3rd day-- 21 Yojanas Forth day- 22 Yojanas Fifth day-- 23 Yojanas were cover right upto the Mount Suvela.

In this way Nala the foremost Vanara ,the glorious offering of Vishwakarma along with the Vanara Sena set up a bridge across the sea. This lovely glorious bridge looked charming like the milky way in space. The Devata & Ganfharvas gazed on the bridge constructed by Nala which
It was Ten Yojanas wide and hundred Yojanas long which was exceedingly difficult to construct for others. The Rama Setu length & breadth ratio is 10:1 even today. There are many tectonic & geological changes have been taken place from the time of Ramayana till dates.